Saturday, February 19, 2011

Frozen Foot 5K vs. Water Buffalo Stampede

my Water Buffalo Stampede - 5K results

The above link will take you to my official results from last year's Water Buffalo Stampede. It was my first race ever and my first 5K. Tomorrow is the Frozen Foot 5K which runs a similar if not the same route. I am very interested to see how much I've improved. Last year was also the 1st Water Buffalo Stampede. This year they are running it again. http://www.colorado.edu/StudentGroups/swimdive/stampede.html Maybe I should run it again too. Then I'd have a better feel for my improvement. We'll see how tomorrow goes. At last year's 5K I finished 10 of 11 in my age group. My goal is to finish in the top half of my age group. It really just depends on who shows up. :-)

Stay tuned.... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment