Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Weekly Plan

Here is my weekly plan...

Monday - rest/15 minute core exercises
Tuesday - easy run at work
Wednesday - arms/boot camp
Thursday - trail run
Friday - rest/15 core exercises
Saturday - walk or bike to Starbucks with the hubby
Sunday - long run

Plan weekly and adjust daily.

I think the biggest part of this plan is that I've scheduled rest days. Boot camp won't start up again until April 5th. That's when I'll do my 5 make up days from this current session. One day a week should keep me on track to maintain my overall fitness. Also, adding a day on the bicycle and a trail day might help my hips to recover as well.

This week I'm giving this plan a test. Yesterday I did the "Fast Abs" workout sort of half-assed. But, now that I think I know how to work my new interval timer app, and I know what the exercises are, I'll be ready to get it done right the next time. Maybe I'll do 15 minute abs and 15 minute arms on Wednesday since that won't be a boot camp day. I could do the pushups/dips ladder workout. That is killer!

Yay! Feels good to have a plan. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment