Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekly Plan (March 21)

Last week's plan looked like this:

Monday - rest/15 minute core exercises
Tuesday - easy run at work
Wednesday - arms/boot camp
Thursday - trail run
Friday - rest/15 core exercises
Saturday - walk or bike to Starbucks with the hubby
Sunday - long run

And that's more or less what I did. The changes were, Friday I did a night run instead of rest and core exercises, Saturday I rested. The rest of the schedule was on track and got done. Finished the week with a total of about 14 miles. :-)

My plan for this week:

Monday - rest/15 minute core exercises
Tuesday - easy 4 mile run at work
Wednesday - arms/boot camp
Thursday - easy 4 mile run at work
Friday - rest/15 core exercises
Saturday - walk or bike to Starbucks with the hubby
Sunday - Boulder Spring 10K

So far, I've not done anything today (Monday) but maybe I can still push on and get 15 minutes of core done while I wait for my sheets to dry. Just get it done, right? Get it done!

Thursday I also have evening plans for a couple of workshops in Boulder. The first is at Fleet Feet and is about running form. That's when I'll also pick up my race packet for the 10K. After that is a workshop at the Boulder REI on running faster and injury free. I'm looking forward to both!

No comments:

Post a Comment