Monday, January 17, 2011

Van Bibber Park

Did about 3.1 miles at Van Bibber on Sunday.  It was my first run outdoors.  All this time (well, one week) I've been running on the treadmill.  Last week I didn't run at all.  Last week was the first week of boot camp and I was sooo sore I didn't even think about running.  Today's boot camp session seemed more manageable.  I'm going to try to get a run in tomorrow at work.  I need to get a schedule going so I can get my miles in. 

This weekend I registered my relay team for the Colfax Marathon!  Three legs of about 6 miles and two legs of about 3 miles.  I"m on tap for a 6 mile leg.  I'm looking forward to it! 

Yeti Chase is Sunday.  The ten day outlook says there may be snow showers.  We shall see.  I'm not worried.  I'll be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment