Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2011 Goals and Plans

I think I've figured it out.  Here are my carefully thought out plans, as of today.  (Subject to change on a whim of course.)

January
Yeti Chase 5K
February
Frozen Foot 5K
or
Snowman Stampede 5M
March 
Running of the Green 7K
May
Colfax Marathon Relay
June
Estes Park Half Marathon
October
Denver Rock and Roll Half Marathon

My one goal is to run the Denver Rock and Roll Half Marathon faster than I ran the 2010 Vegas Half.  Estes Park is on the list because it was originally the first half I registered for but failed to attend (for work related reasons).  It's at a higher altitude so will be quite the challenge.  The Colfax Marathon Relay will be a training run on the way to Estes.  I'm running it with my book club girls.  The other runs, and any others that turn up, will also be training runs.

Now I need to figure out the best way to train for the Estes Park half.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment