Sunday, January 9, 2011

Starting to feel better

I'm trying not to take it as a sign that I caught a cold soon after starting this running blog. Not just a cold but I've been pretty much on the couch under the covers for about four days. That's very rare for me and I hope won't be an indicator of how the year is going to go. I'm really not too worried about it. I'm just feeling anxious because I haven't been able to run for a while. It's weird. I've only been running for about 5 months seriously. I've done one 5K, two 10Ks and one half marathon. I think I'm hooked. I miss it right now, a lot. I'm itching to get back at it, even back on the treadmill. The treadmill is the tool that helped me to get started so I feel some affection for it. I am no longer intimidated by that machine and feel confident when I'm away from home and have access to a treadmill on the road. No more excuses. Just get it done.

I want more of this in 2011...



More miles and more smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment