Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Week 2 Push Ups

I'm on week two of the 100 Push Ups challenge and it's going well. I haven't missed any days, which is what I mean by going well. It's hard. I'm doing the intermediate work out from the book. The book is very different from the online version of the intermediate work out. For example, the online work out has 10 more push ups in the set than the book version for week 2, day 3. I'd been going between the two but I think I should stick with one. 10 push ups difference is quite a lot. I could barely make it through the final number of push ups on Monday and that's because I was using the online version of the work out.

I've also been fairly consistent with my treadmill training. I did two runs last week which I was happy with. I missed my run today but will try to get it in tomorrow. I ran on Sunday to make up for missing Tuesday last week. I'm not sure it will be enough to make me fast but twice a week will get me to the starting line.

November 22nd is the Thanksgiving 5K. Plenty of time to be ready to toe the start line. :-)

My sister and I are putting a dollar into a jar for every time we complete a work out. We're going to go to brunch and buy mimosas with our collection to reward ourselves. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment