Sunday, October 14, 2012

Ndank, ndank

I completed this week's treadmill test. Thursday I did 30 minutes walking and about 1.5 miles according to my treadmill. Friday I did 24 minutes walking and followed that up with tabata squats. I'm sore from the squats. Which made me realize the walking wasn't really much exercise but more about the habit of moving again and having my legs carry me.

Tonight I did my push ups test. I'm starting the 100 Push Ups challenge with a goal to be much stronger, 100 push ups, by Christmas. We'll see. It looks very tough. I'll be happy with 50 consecutive. I'd be extremely happy with 50 consecutive. :-) My initial test yielded 10 regular push ups on my toes. When I logged in to the push ups logger, I found my previous entries from a long time ago. I deleted them so I can't remember the year now. That initial test yielded 18 and I was disappointed with that effort.

In addition to the push up training I'll also begin my running. I'm also back to work next week. That's a lot going on. Maybe push ups in the mornings (MWF) and running over lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment