Friday, May 4, 2012

First Trail Race - 8M

Tomorrow is my first official trail race. When I registered I had high hopes. I thought I'd be running training trail miles with my running friends (my coworkers) like we did last year. But it seems our paths have diverged. And this year my running has taken a turn for the worse due to a little depression I've stumbled on and can't get out of. Yeah, I know, running is supposed to help, blah, blah, blah. I still have my sights set on my goals for this year. I'm two thirds of the way there. This race tomorrow will help get me even closer. But, I'm going to take a little break at the end of May and in June. I'll try to get some maintenance runs in and then ramp up again for the Georgetown to Idaho Springs half. That is where I plan to PR.

2:30. I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment