Sunday, July 28, 2013

Half Marathon training updates

Today was supposed to be 8 miles but my sister was not feeling well and needed to rest. And I missed a run doing other things. We just got back from vacation on Friday night and quite honestly, I didn't mind taking a day off. Although, as usual, I sort of regret not running now that its the end of the day. Oh well. Back at CrossFit tomorrow. I'll just have to work harder.

So, I think I may change our training plan to something like this:

Aug 4th 8 miles
Aug 11th 8 miles
Aug 18th 9 miles
Aug 25th 10 miles
Sept 1st 8 miles
Sept 8th 12 miles
Sept 15th 6 miles
Sept 21st Race day!

With the option to make adjustments as we need them, of course. I'm not worried. We will likely only miss one more Sunday together. I'll be out of town on the 18th. I'll have to figure out a run while I"m traveling. But, I think I can manage that. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment