Monday, November 12, 2012

Life....

Life... it's got a big IF in the middle of it.

I started writing this long post about some crap at work and how it's related to my running but decided, it didn't matter. I can't fix that. I don't even really care to fix it. I'm glad it's irreparable actually. It seemed rather fake to me anyway. But, whatever. I need to get my own shit together. I need to figure out how to move myself forward. I do think it will only happen when I get a new job. So, what do I do in the meantime. It's been very hard trying to manage the uncertainty at work. So difficult that my health has suffered. I don't know what to do about that.

I'm just rambling. Putting words out there. Stream of consciousness kind of thing. That does tend to get a person into trouble some times.

I've ceased the 100 Push Ups workout. My shoulder started hurting. I think it was moving too quickly. I'm ok with stopping. Need to find something else though.

Haven't run in a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment