Wednesday, February 15, 2012

CrossFit!!

I've been going to CrossFit Arvada for 5 sessions now. I LOVE it!! And I really think it's helping with my running. That test will be taken this Saturday when I attempt the Snowman Stampede 10 mile run. The first two sessions had me so sore I wondered if I'd made a big mistake. But, when I went back and saw the same folks again and they were just as sore as I was, I felt better about it. I've been going to the 11:30 class since I'm still on sick leave with my mom and working from home. But, I'll be starting back to work next week so I'll have to change classes. I'm thinking I'll have to make it to the 6am class. Ugh. I am so not a morning person. Oh well. I do like crossfit. :-)

So, last week's training looked like this:
Monday - rest
Tuesday - 47 minutes on the treadmill
Wednesday - CrossFit
Thursday - 20 minutes on the treadmill (super sore quads from CF)
Friday - CrossFit
Saturday - 5K
Sunday - 55 minutes on the treadmill

Hmmm.... that's better than I thought I'd done. But, no running outdoors, which sucks. But, better than nothing.

Only 17 days until Rock and Roll New Orleans! Yikes! Time to start thinking about fueling the body and getting hydrated...

No comments:

Post a Comment