Sunday, November 13, 2011

16 weeks --> R&R NOLA

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!

I planned to run with the ARC this morning like I have for the past two Sundays but I really felt like going solo today. Not that I don't enjoy the club, because I do. But, having some time to myself was looking more and more enjoyable. So, I did my 5 mile route from home to Starbucks. And I met my lovely hubby there! I like when we do that. I got an earlier start than I would have with the club too. This gave me more time to shower, relax and prepare for my friends and family who were coming over to celebrate with me. Yay!

So, I'm still on track with my training. My plan is to start the actual training plan when we get back from Thanksgiving in New Mexico.

The week looked like this:
Monday - skipped on the boot camp but did a short arm workout
Tuesday - muddy trail run on the path at work (3.46 miles)
Wednesday - mini boot camp (30 min)
Thursday - brisk walk on a busy day (40 min)
Friday - Boot camp with the Angels (600 workout)
Saturday - rest
Sunday - 5.29 miles

Next week's plan:
Monday - yoga with the Angels
Tuesday - 3-5 miles
Wednesday - boot camp
Thursday - 3-5 miles
Friday - boot camp or rest
Saturday - rest
Sunday - ARC LSD

I'm still trying to figure out the rest days. If we can do one day a week of yoga that would help.

And the Saints won! What a great birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment