Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Well...it was fun.

Since my last post I've missed several runs for various reasons, went on vacation, where I didn't work out at all, and am now recovering from a 4 day cold (sore throat, fever, cough, congestion, etc.). The Georgetown to Idaho Springs half is this weekend. I won't be participating. Again. And to top it all off, I learned last Friday that I'm being laid off. It's just been a crappy, crappy last few days. The next race that I'm registered for is the Bear Chase Trail Half on September 30th (my official last day of work.) I'm not sure I'll have time to recover enough to train for it. We'll see. The trail half is my last goal for the year. There's another I could do in November if I still want to meet my goal. We'll see. It's sort of difficult to look too far ahead right now. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment