Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Feeling Good

Two days post half and I feel great! My legs were sore and my hip was really sore the afternoon after the race but, by Monday morning, my hip felt fine. My quads were a bit sore but not too bad. Today, I feel great. I should have run today but didn't make the time to do that. I hung out all day with my mom and aunt and went shopping. The weather was great today but the snow is coming tomorrow. I wanted to make sure they got out of the house with the nice weather. Maybe I'll get a run in tomorrow.

My next race is March 31st the 4Kay run in Denver. I wanted to do this one just because it's part of the Women's Final Four event. I was a basketball player in high school and college. :-) After that, I am registered for the Platte River half marathon on April 15th. Yep, 43 days after New Orleans, I'll be running another half marathon. That's not terribly crazy. I think it'll be great. :-)

That beer tasted especially good from that glass. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment