Thursday, September 20, 2012

Before and After

I'd forgotten I'd taken a "before" photo after our anniversary vacation. I need to dig that up again. That image, and my mom's recovery, should get me motivated again. It was during her recovery after her first knee surgery that I started going to CrossFit. So, while I am home for the next 3-4 weeks, I plan to develop some kind of fitness routine again. I think I might start with 7 minutes of burpees, keeping track of how many I can do. That way I'll have a measuring stick for that length of time. And it will give me a jumping off point for other things. Like running.

Lots going on lately. I've been trying to set up a phone interview recently (from the hospital where my mom has been.) And a consulting business with a friend and colleague. My mom gets discharged tomorrow. Yay!

My sister and I may do a free day at the CrossFit gym in Broomfield some Saturday. I really need a workout partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment