Sunday, December 11, 2011

12 weeks --> R&R NOLA

Long run today ended up being 6.8 miles or so (according to my app.) We were aiming for 6 so were happy with the result. It was, again, a nice easy conversational pace. Sarah chatted almost the whole way, which made the run go by a bit faster and kept us distracted from the fact that we were running almost a mile over our goal. But, that was ok too. It's good to overachieve.

Next weekend is the Rudolph's Revenge 10K. It's on Saturday, so no long run on Sunday.

I did two days of boot camp this week. I'm not terribly impressed with it just yet. Or, maybe I'm just too tired. I passed on Friday's session because I wanted to run instead since I missed my Thursday maintenance run. But, I forgot my sports bra so did a short walk instead. I was bummed about that. I didn't realize it until I grabbed my bag to get ready for the short run. I did manage a 35 minute run on Tuesday though. Better than nothing miles I guess.

My plan for this week:
Monday - boot camp or rest (ARC party!)
Tuesday - 3 miles or 30 minutes
Wednesday - boot camp
Thursday - 3 miles or 30 minutes
Friday - boot camp
Saturday - 10K
Sunday - rest/walk (depends on if the Saints game is on TV)

I'm also investigating a yoga class in Olde Town....

12 weeks to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment