Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"Long" run

I think I've had what will be my longest run before the Estes half. Last Sunday I did about 8 miles all on the bike path. I hadn't run that long on pavement in a long time. I sure felt it in my hips too. My knee also felt a little weird. And after the run, my calf felt weird. But, it's all good. I felt ok once it was done. And I was glad for the distance. I even went to boot camp on Monday. That was a tough one. I probably should have rested and then run today but oh well.

Tomorrow the weather turns cold and rainy and maybe even some snow.

Only a few more days before I'm on the road. Fairbanks for 7 days and then Atlanta and Indianapolis. I'm hoping to get some running done while I'm on travel. Should be easy while in Fairbanks but not so much in Atlanta. But, we'll see. I'm not really too worried about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment